|Bonus material twice the length of the film|
- The Merseybeat Story
- The Bootleg Beatles Story
- Pete Best Interview
- Julia Baird Interview
- Liverpool & London mini tour
- Ringo at the birth of Jason (archive)
- 34 Montagu Square - Blue Plaque
- Alan G Parker & Alexa Morris Interview
- Andy Peebles Interview (regarding December 1980)
- Recording the score - Studio sessions
According to Director Alan G parker, the bonus material clocks in at 4 hours 35 minutes. Still no preordering info, so stay tuned...
In other news, U.S. Beatles magazine Beatlefan brings forth rumours that the upcoming 50th anniversary edition of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" will include a new stereo mix of the album, a new surroundsound mix, and outtakes from the album sessions. Still no confirmation on this from official sources, so again...stay tuned!